- Where do I find my card number?
The card number is located on the back of the card and is in the format 1701000XXXXX
- How to buy e-tickets through the mobile application
From the “Tickets” screen, you can purchase and use already purchased electronic tickets in packages of 30 or 50 journeys and load money into your electronic wallet. After clicking on “+” above “Buy Ticket,” choose the type of product you want to purchase. After selecting it, if you haven’t registered in the application, you will need to do so through your Email, Google, AppleID, or Facebook account. After choosing one of them, you will need to enter your bank card details. The payment is made through an external secure and certified (PCI) service.
- What do I need to do to travel with a valid ticket?
To travel, you need to activate a ticket from an already purchased electronic product. This can be done by scanning the QR code of the purchased journey package or the loaded electronic wallet, or by validating your plastic card on the validator. The electronic ticket is valid on the means of transportation where the validation/activation of the ticket occurred, and you have the right to transfer within 45 minutes.
- How can I find out exactly which bus stop the bus is coming to and what is its route?
On the “Explore” screen, all the stops in your vicinity are displayed. By selecting the line window, you will see all the stops along that route. The one you are at is marked with a filled red circle. You also have the option to select the stop to see which buses/routes pass through it.
- How can I see information about different directions of the route?
In cases where there are black dots under the bus line, you can swipe the window left/right to see buses with different routes on that line.
- How long is the ticket valid and for which lines?
After validation, the ticket is valid until the end of the journey with the right to transfer within 45 minutes.
- If I don’t use the subscription immediately, how long is it valid for?
Subscriptions available for purchase through the mobile application are unlimited in duration.
- Is the ticket valid for a specific route or is it valid for all lines in the city?
The tickets are valid for all lines.
- How are the data from bank cards stored and operated?
Payments with bank cards are processed by a PCI-certified company (payu.com) and follow the highest data security standards.
- Can I save stops other than “Home” and “Work” in the “Saved” menu?
You can save different stops or routes that you frequently use to make it easier for you. Select from the “Favorites” menu, tap the stop on the map from the “Explore” menu, and select the star in the upper right corner.
- What data are the vehicle times based on?
We calculate the time remaining until the vehicle arrives at the stop based on the GPS coordinates of the vehicles. In cases where we do not have vehicle data, we display the information provided on the schedule.
- Can I use the application without granting access to my GPS location?
The application requires GPS to function correctly.
- Where in the application can I find the tickets I’ve purchased?
In the “Tickets” section.
- Which versions are supported for iOS and Android?
The supported operating systems are iOS 10+ and Android 7.1.1+.
- How can you contact us?
If you need additional information or want to report an issue with the application, you can do so via email: [email protected]